HEALTH & WELL-BEING DROP-IN15/05/19
We are delighted to confirm that the next health and well-being drop in session will be held on Thursday next week (23rd May 2019).
This free session will be held in the main school hall from 8.45am – 10am, and you will be able to:
• Enjoy a cup of tea/coffee;
• Look through the unclaimed lost property and take items that you may need (all items have been washed by us);
• Choose from non-uniform clothes and shoes donated by other parents;
• Take advantage of the food bank items donated to us by a local supermarket;
• Pick up some healthy eating advice;
• Receive advice on head lice and personal care.
We look forward to welcoming you to this school community morning.